If you’re concerned about loan payments during
COVID-19, UA Credit Union has options that may help.
If you are out of work or experiencing a hardship due to COVID-19, you may request to extend monthly payments
on your credit union loan(s)* or your 401k loan(s)**.
Your regular payment
schedule will resume after the extension period.
Here's what you should know:
- To qualify, your loan must be current with payments up
- There are no fees for loan payment extensions.
- Extensions do not affect your credit score.
- Interest will continue to accrue during the extension
- Extensions are not available for payments that have already been made.
- The term of your loan will be extended.
- A loan payment
extension can affect payment protection and GAP coverage; please refer to
your agreement for details.
To request a loan extension, please call 925-686-1044 or send email request to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Maximum of 4 extensions
**Maximum of 2 extensions